Thursday, August 06, 2009

rainy days = senti mode...

It's raining and I just heard Adele's MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE today and it immediately kicked the senti mode out of me. All I want is to listen to slow/old songs, stay in bed and just stare out my window. Problem is that, it's my last 2 days in my current queue so I really needed to report to work. But I can still share these lovely songs to help you guys reminisce and fall in love again.



I adore Joanna Wang's rendition of VINCENT. It's a very touching song but I still can't quite figure out what was behind the lyrics. So when I searched it from the Internet, the story is that Don Mcleon wrote it as a tribute to the great artist VINCENT VAN GOGH whose paintings (like THE STARRY NIGHT) were not recognised until after he committed suicide. Now that's a trivia for all of us.



This last song is from Des'ree titled MISSING YOU. I fell in love with this song when I heard it from the movie ROMEO AND JULIET starring LEONARDO DI CAPRIO and CLAIRE DANES. She delivered the song very well and I applaud this woman for having such a great voice. My heart aches whenever I hear it. Let's not forget the movie! I love every scene of it! It's one of my all-time favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home