Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sarah Geronimo: THE NEXT ONE Philippine Tour (San Fernando, Pampanga)

First video is WHEN I GROW UP by the PUSSYCAT DOLLS. I love this number and don't forget the hot and number 1 dance group in the Philippines, the G-FORCE! They are so funky!



The second video is PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC by Rihanna. Unfortunately, Sarah got stuck with her bracelet while performing and Billy helped in untangling it. The incident happened twice but my cam was in "lowbat mode" that is why I was not able to capture the whole scene. But it is still funny and they are both very professional, continued with the performance and even created the phrase PLEASE UNLOCK THE BRACELET. Hehehe !



Video below is what I saw from youtube.com. It's the complete video of Sarah and Billy singing PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC (with the bloopers). He/she who captured the whole performance may be lucky but my video and digicam's sound is better! Lol!



By the way, I was expecting her to sing MAD by Neyo. Sayang! I just love this number from ASAP:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home