Wednesday, May 06, 2009

avatar and quotes...

when i was a Netscape Internet Service Provider (NISP) agent, we were fond of creating email avatars and quotes. we spent a lot of time creating avatars and searching the net for quotes from books, poetry, movies, songs and even tv series'. i was checking my old netscape mails and found these:

i am someone who is looking for love...
real love...
ridiculous...
inconvenient...
consuming...
can't live without each other love."
- carrie bradshaw (SATC)





"At some point you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So you can waste your life drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here’s what I know: If you’re willing to take the chance, the view from the other side is spectacular. "








Some get hurt to see someone they like to be dancing with someone else...Some get hurt to see someone they like act as if they like that someone they hate...Some get hurt for seeing their old fling still an old fling...Some get hurt to see that old love happy...Someone gets hurt everytime.










Okay here it is. Your choice. It's simple. Her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But… I love you…. in a really, really big … pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window…unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me. --- Grey's Anatomy
















"The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him, if he were really here? Forgive me, I have never known this feeling. I've lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, that I fail to recognize you? You-- who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say...I cannot find the words. Except for these-- I love you! Such would I say to him, if he were really here."








I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.











bring nothing but silence
show nothing but grace
seek nothing but shelter
from the great human race
take nothing but pictures
kill nothing but time
leave nothing but footprints
to show you came by




‘Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense regardless of how it turns out.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home