Wednesday, May 06, 2009

my post bday blog article

NOTE: i was supposed to publish this yesterday but something happened so here it goes:

today, i turned 30...

and i still feel the same.
still horizontally-challenged
paranoid
ill-tempered
clumsy
lazy
bitchy
alone...

but let's not talk about that. i am happy. FOR REAL! and it's my day right? it's all about what i want for this very special day.

hmmm, what could it be?

1) well, i wished for a day off before my birthday but i don't have enough vacation leave balance because i already saved it for my CORON trip this coming sunday. but my MAY 4 work shift turned out to be a funny one. i was asked not to take calls the whole shift, by the manager of our queue! you see, i made a violation with one of my calls last april. they said that i was rude and impatient blah blah blah. what can i do? my caller was so dumb! he does not even know how to use the right-click of his mouse!

anyway, to cut the story short, i was waiting for someone to tell me to go home and just wait for the clock to strike 12 midnight and enjoy the very first seconds of my birthday with my family but they told me to stay put and i immediately became my supervisor's assistant, RTA and errand girl of the whole team. i don't mind it at all! it was actually fun instead of just sitting around.

what i am actually worrying is that my status at work is currently in a limbo. i don't know if i'll be sent home come MAY 6 and take a forced vacation for i don't know how long or just a suspension for a couple of days. i've been wanting to resign for a long time now and maybe this is the answer that i am waiting for. FREEDOM... but with no money??? nah! i'll survive

2) Chocolate Truffles by Rolando Laudico. i am not exaggerating. this is the best ice cream that SELECTA has ever made! i bought my first 800 ml size a few weeks back, ate it with my sister and mom, and we all fell in love with it. it is indeed super creamy and the generous truffles...ugh! i just can't get enough of it. nagkakaubusan na nga e! i bought another of it last Friday but kept it in the fridge until now. i am planning to eat it tonight while watching movies, hehehehe. i just hope it won't melt coz i saw an electric interruption announcement from our cable tv provider which will happen today from 8 am to 5 pm. (this one's a success! hehehehe)

3) A kiss from any of my boys (kahit sa panaginip lang! - never happened hay):

wu chun of Fahrenheit











wentworth miller
















enrique iglesias



















matt dallas of KYLE XY



















taylor lautner as Jacob Black in the Twilight saga series




















ah, the number 30. "malapit ka ng mawala sa kalendaryo", that's what most people will say. so what's the big deal? just stay happy and everything will be alright! as my favorite quote goes: Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. And dance like no one's watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arianne The Bookworm said...

mariz.. super belated happy birthday.. so what nga if mawawala na tyo sa calendar? nasa Bingo card pa rin tayo.. hehehe

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home