Saturday, January 08, 2011

Boracay Fever...

1. swimming in Boracay's famous White Beach
2. my atv ride
3. coconut trees
4. sunrise
5. at Willy's Rock (or grotto)
6. super cutie doggie
7. my signature pose... jumpshot!
8. a very artistic some kinda of a lighting ball
9. siberian husky
10. a firedancer
11. sailboats
12. footprints
13. me at the shore
14. posing at the shore
15. sand castle
16. bruises that i got when the diver accidentally landed me on a group of corals during my reef walking activity
17. chocolates!
18. White Beach
19. enjoying a walk while at the White Beach
20. sand lantern






































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home