Sunday, March 15, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 1)





After THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT PUSSYCAT DOLL, DIRTY DANCING and STEP IT UP AND DANCE, ETC Philippines is now airing season 1 of America's Best Dance Crew. I am so loving this show! And the performances are really crazy! It's totally over the top!!!

Airtime is every Mondays at 9 pm and I am already aware that the winners were JABBAWOKEEZ for season 1 but I can't help checking the other dance crews' performances. Another factor why I am a follower of this show is because Jabbawokeez has 3 (not 2) Fil-Ams with it. It really makes me feel proud to be a Filipino!

Here are some of the videos of the contestants' best dance routines:

YouTube - JabbaWockeeZ (Apologize)

YouTube - America's Best Dance Crew-Status Quo soulja boy

YouTube - Kaba Modern's Secret Alternate Audition Routine

YouTube - Fysh N Chicks FreakumUDress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home