Friday, November 28, 2008

pocketful of sunshine...



Resign...

This is all that I am thinking of for the past 2 months. Resign from my job, from daytime sleep, from wasting 2 hours traveling just to report to work, and from being a slave, tormented and shouted at by people I don't know who lives across the globe.

I used to love my work, I really did. Money and some of my closest friends are the only reasons that I am still here. It was really a mistake when I switched from the Email queue to Voice but there's really nothing that I can do right now. What's done is done.

I am so stressed out! It even shows with my hair. The strands are falling and I can feel an itch or two on my scalp due to pimples. I easily get agitated. I even once shouted at my poor niece! I won't be sharing my Christmas and New Year's Eve with my family because I'll be at work, kissing someone's ass! Ugh!

Please help. I'm losing it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Arianne The Bookworm said...

mother... relax.. breathe in, breathe out.. listen to what your heart tells you.. whatever makes you happy, go for it.. i'm just right here.. miss you!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mariz said...

hay naku mother! mukhang hindi ako makakapag-resign (unless i-flowp ako)kasi nga paaalisin na daw kami sa lugar namin. imagine, almost 500houses ang gigibain. will give you more details about it once i've uploaded the so-called "notice" maybe next week.

miss you and ingat lagi. muah!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home