Friday, September 29, 2006

now you know!

- i have 7 AOL email addresses, 2 in Netscape, 1 CompuServe, 1 hotmail account and 1 in yahoo.
- i have a blog here (blogger.com), a journal in AOL, another in Everyone's Connected, Friendster and i think i also have one in MySpace. di ko na alam kung saan magpo-post hehehehe
- i don't like putting anything in my pockets that is why all of my essential things are in my bag.
- my bag contains a malong, umbrella, fan, coin purse, wallet, cellphone, rosary, AOL ID and my kikay kit.
- i collected audio tapes from high school to college and it's more than a 100 pieces. i only have more than 10 audio CDs as of today and 4 VCDs. ang mamahal naman kasi e.
- a crybaby! kalaking tao pero iyakin lol.
- into ghosts, UFOs, crop circles, lochness monster, yeti/bigfoot, mutants or any paranormal activities. wag lang nila akong tatakutin huhuhu!
- don't like kids that much, except for my niece of course! hehehe
- an observer but not a good listener.
- not good with multi-tasking. i want things to be done properly one at a time.
- paranoid most of the time
- loud voice but that is my "normal mode". matakot ka pag nagalit talaga ako lol!

more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home